Tuscaloosa, AL 35402
Type Of Employment OfferedCompany Driver
Type Of Trailers PulledFlatbed
Company Driver Requirements
Drivers must have the following CDL class(es): Class A
Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
Driver's minimum age required to work: 23 years old
Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work: 9 month(s) of experience
Will you hire a driver with a felony? Yes, if felony is at least 10 years old.
Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, if DUI is at least 10 years old.
Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years: 3
Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years: 2
Do you hire Teams? Yes
Estimated Miles Per Week: 2000 Company Driver
2250 Owner Operator
Estimated Home Time: Weekends
Lease Purchase Available: Yes
Paid Orientation: Yes
Paid Weekly: Yes
Per Diem: No
Fuel Surcharge: Yes
Medical/Health Insurance: Yes
Vision Insurance: Yes
Dental Insurance: Yes
Life Insurance: Yes
Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance: Yes
- 12 Months verifiable OTR experience in the last 2 years
- 3 Months recent Flatbed experience
- Must live in the WTI Hiring Area
- No more than three moving violations in 3 years and 4 in four years. (Tickets are weighted for severity.)
- No excessive speeding tickets within last 3 years.
- No DUI, reckless or careless driving violations.
- Disclosure of felony convictions will not automatically exclude an applicant
- Preventable accidents count as moving violations.
- Must meet all requirements of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver as described in the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
- All applicants will be subject to extensive background checks!!
- Felonies subject to review
- Based on experience and fleet, company drivers are paid up to 28% of gross revenue and may receive an additional monthly Safety/MPG bonus of 2%.
- Owner-Operators are paid 70% of Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using WTI trailer and 77% Gross Line haul plus 100% FSC when using their own trailer.